.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 25, 2005

 

Mmmm...Loud engines...at 3am.

So apparently my neighborhood has become "Little Hollywood" since it seems to be a favorite destination for rap videos and movies over the past two months. Recently, it was a Mya video, although I knew all the trucks and lights were for a rap video the instant I saw a 2005 Land Rover with chrome double deuces being trailered in.

Before that was Lucky Number Slevin. I now realize why movies cost your first born. They have more crap than I've ever seen in my entire life. Entire 18 wheeler trailers full of just metal poles. And lighting trucks (also specialized caterers, wouldn't want any super stars eating the local gruel, now would we?), cranes, generators, etc. The works.

And most recently, Just My Luck (Notice a luck theme going here??). What pissed me off about this lohan movie is they keep these huge deisel cranes and trucks idling ALL NIGHT LONG. To what end? Are they working 24 hours a day? Anyway, this gives me excuse to post a picture.

Lohan

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?