.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 04, 2005

 

Business School

To the point of this blog, or at least the temporary search, my quest for business school education. The whole application process is done (still waiting on one recommender) and waiting for requests to interview. Of which, I've gotten two, one from RSM Erasmus University (formerly Rotterdam School of Management) and the other from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. In a way, my number #4 and #5, if you listen to FT.com's global ranking system. Which goes something like this:

Personally, CEIBS is my #1 by far. Really want to go to China. All the books I've read over the past year or two pretty much relate to China in some way, with a couple of exceptions (House of Leaves being one).

I'm about to send an email to CEIBS essentially reiterating my interest and saying that if I get in, I'll definitely go. Hopefully, that makes me more attractive. In the meantime, I must get ready for my interviews. HKUST is this week, I think, and RSM I'm still trying to get in touch with the guy. Mr. Walton, why will you not respond to my emails???


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?