.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

CEIBS Interview

In one of the previous posts, I mentioned an email I sent to CEIBS essentially begging for an interview/acceptance, although I hope I used a more eloquent manner. Anyway, low and behold, mere hours later I got an email from "MBA Admissions Office" inviting myself, along with 14 other candidates, for phone interviews! Either my timing was overeager by a few hours, or they liked what they read.

Anyway, so the interview status is as follows:
Rotterdam - Tuesday April 12, 6PM @ an alumni working at Goldman Sachs. I've heard horror stories about the rigorous nature of GS interviews (putting it lightly even, I believe). Hopefully, he doesn't have me solving brain teasers or espousing theories on the credit derivatives spread on AT&T.
HKUST - Scheduled for April 13th at 9PM. My biggest fear here is that due to the long distance phone quality and potential interviewer accent I won't be able to understand what the person is saying. Although, I think most MBA interviews follow the same guideliens (why mba, why here, etc.)
CEIBS - Will hopefully have an email waiting for me with a scheduled time.
NYU/C0lumbia - No responses yet. Columbia is getting late, the long it goes without me hearing the lesser my chance of getting in, which is already slim to begin with. NYU, well, I should be getting one soon. The difference is, I think I actually have a chance at NYU.

Regardless, back to "Income Tax Effects of Business Combinations"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?