.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 14, 2005

 

Interview Updates - Via Email

RSM interview went very well last night, took about 45 minutes and aside from one brain fart, the guy said I had clear vision of my future and would be a good fit for RSM and that he would recommend me. So, apparently, its not standard procedure to tell the interviewee your final decision so I’ll take that as a good sign. Acceptance is by no measure guaranteed but a good interview helps immensely. Tonight @ 9PM is HKUST. I’m expecting a tougher interview as well as a case study (not quite sure what that entails or how it is structured) since this is with an admissions officer rather than an alumni (alumni are known for also selling the school and not having as in depth knowledge of the applicant as an admissions officer would).

CEIBS: Apparently there have been email problems at the school. I have to send them an email from every email account I have tonight. Either way, though, I have a time slot for Wednesday night (Thursday morning Beijing Time). I just have to make sure that my emails have been getting through.

On a side note, RSM and HKUST have closed the gap with CEIBS. I’ve definitely taken them more seriously lately. My reservation regarding RSM is that I’m not sure what my chances are of staying in Europe afterwards. And my reservation regarding HKUST is that the class size is only 60 people. I’d like a little larger class, probably at least 100, in order to really diversify the people and whatnot. But HKUST has a beautiful campus, and I’m not one to be normally persuaded by that kind of stuff. HKUST also is an engineering school, which would be a perfect place to look for people with innovative technology who need a business partner. That is something that CEIBS and RSM don’t have. This is especially significant given my entrepreneurship goal.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?