.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 15, 2005

 

It appears...

…that my attempt at using HTML to link to an image below failed miserably. I’m baffled at my ineptitude at the simplest computer task, especially since I followed a tutorial word for word. In addition, my Profile/Links/Archive section has mysteriously changed its real estate location to the bottom of the page and in the wrong column. Lonely, I guess. Or perhaps foreclosure on digital space? I tried changing the template a couple of times to see if it would fix itself. However, I only managed to lose all my links. So goes the endless battle with computers.

HKUST interview: Went very well, my fear of not being able to understand him due to a long distance and potential accent were unfounded. It went swimmingly, I think. The interviews so far have been relatively easy, due to the fact that I know exactly why MBA, why now, and why here. If there is one subject that will get me talking, it’s business, Asia, and myself. Next up is CEIBS on Wednesday night @ 9:30pm. So far no case study in any interview, which is a good thing, I guess, although I’m still curious to the logistics of that type of interview. Perhaps I’ll regret saying that.

NYU sent me an email saying my application is incomplete but the recommendation from my co-worker has definitely been competed and submitted! WTF? That could explain why I have not heard from them. Will have to send an email their way.

And I missed South Park last night. And I need to post car show photos. Also, I have a video of the last two laps of the MotoGP opener. Simply amazing battle between Rossi and Gibernaeu, although that “racing incident” was very borderline.

And F1 continues its “spring break.” Next week, Imola!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?