.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Posting via Email...

So, T-minus 4 hours to interview #1.  Read up on the school, the interview section of “How to Get Into the Top MBA Programs,” a little online searching as well.  In a way, I’m more worried about the little stuff than the big stuff since I like to think I have my goals/ambitions/ideas pretty well set.  Tomorrow, HKUST.  And strangely, not answer from CEIBS.  I’m beginning to think that Gmail has screwed something up.  The first time I sent a response to the interview invite, it ended up in my mailbox at work.  Luckily I came in on a Saturday and saw it there.  Resent it on Saturday expecting them to send the schedule out Monday Beijing time, but still nothing yet.  I end sent an email asking them to confirm that they received what I sent.  And again, nothing.  Unfortunately, stupid me used the same method, so if they didn’t get my first email, they wouldn’t have gotten my second.  I hope I didn’t get that invite by mistake and they’re devising some way to politely let me know.

 

Otherwise, looks like my sister is going to be attending Boston University this fall.  I haven’t been told officially, but that seems to be the word on the street.  I think she’s a little afraid she won’t like it, but I’m sure she’ll settle in fine immediately.  Just as long as she doesn’t entrench herself like my brother.

 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?