.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 06, 2005

 

CEIBS Acceptance Package

Finally got my CEIBS acceptance package (thank you for the two day delay, TNT Courier Service). Contents included:

Yes. That last one is correct. I was entirely confused when I pulled it out. This led to a series of questions. Do they want me to buy a grill? Where would I put it? Do they have BBQ sauce in China? If so, where? Why is everyone in the brochure white? Is there really such thing as an "Aussie style" grill?? My final thought was, mmmmmm, that steak on the front page looks really good.

I will post pictures of the brochure tonight!

And if you need a grill: BBQ Grills! Design Your Own Island!

More details on the 4-week Pre-Course later.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?