.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

League of MBA Bloggers

I've been added to the list of blogs on the League of MBA Bloggers website (link in title). I'm the first one for CEIBS, so that should be interesting.

MBA News: I should be getting my admittance package from CEIBS today and hopefully it is more comprehensive than the acceptance email (see post below). During my interview with the school they mentioned a 4-week pre-orientation for international students starting on July 25. From what I was told, it is an intensive study of the language, history, and culture of China and will let students settle in before the real class work starts. Should be useful, but this is the first year they are considering doing this so I'm not even entirely sure that it will happen. If so, I'll probably be leaving NYC around July 22nd, assuming I go straight to Shanghai (as opposed to stopping somewhere like Hong Kong for a short vacation).

Also, if you're interesting in an MBA and haven't already been there, check out the Business Week MBA Forums for tons of info. Not the easiest site to navigate, though.

Comments:
Have you seen this publication - http://knowledge.wharton.com.cn/ ?
 
anders,
welcome to the league :(
guess i will keep track of your blog.hope to learn more about shanghai through your blog

adios
adi
http://nomad-i.blogspot.com
 
Finally a CEIBS blog. Am keen on CEIBS. Will be following your blog closely. So how's Shanghai Kid for a nomenclatural tincan? Just kidding ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?