.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 17, 2005

 

I Need Your Help

I recently got this letter from CEIBS:
As part of our ongoing efforts to provide value-added service to our students, we will compile one CEIBS MBA 2005 Student Profile Book. To ensure this book will be a success, we would like you to email the following items by July 1, 2005.
1) one recent colored photo (non portrait one)
2) brief description of yourself * (no more than 200 words). Chinese students are supposed to provide both English and Chinese versions while overseas students can provide English version only.

So I need you to pick the pictures for me, since I don't have that required artistic eye. You may have noticed that by the pictures below. And the recurring theme in all the photos seems to be drinking. I guess that's the only way to properly introduce myself to the CEIBS student body. Post a comment or something for your favorite (which I guess will be the worst) photos. Don't embarrass me too much, as this is bad as it is! Actually, this is probably going to turn out to have been a really bad idea.

Comments:
dude, are you serious? Cause I could really go crazy with some of those pictures.

I think to make it easier you should give me an "Anders theme" to work with, and i'll pick the best assortment of pictures based on the Anders you want to portray.

Otherwise it's just too hard.
 
aw man, the cig one all the way. looks like sumthin outta Sopranos dude.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?