.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Cafeteria Food

So, been eating the cafeteria food for the most part, with the exception of the Corn Flakes in my room and the dumplings I had with Kwang Min underneath the Carrefour on Friday. Its not bad, but they're already repeating dishes so not sure how long it will take to get bored of the menu. Basically, they serve little 3x3 inch dishes of various meats, veggies, and other assorted items. Attempted to have breakfast there this morning and unbeknowst to me, I took what looked like two little harmless off white cubes. Tofu, I assumed. And well, I was right, except I was missing one key detail. It was FERMENTED tofu and was perhaps one of the most horrid, vile, and nasty things I've ever eaten in my life. I was still tasting it hours later despite all my attempts to rid it from my forever damaged palette. My favorite so far is some sort of spicy tofu beef "chili". And I know eat spinach or bok choy everyday. My heart is doing cartwheels.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?