.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

Chinese Consulate

Despite a very sketchy website, my experience at the consulate this morning was quite pleasant. More like a very effecient DMV than a consulate. I was in and out in 20 minutes and go back in 4 days for my 1 year visa (not two) and pay the $150 fee (!!!). Afterwards went to lunch with a friend of a friend from shanghai and will hook me up with his family back home. That should bring my list of contacts in shanghai up to about 12 people when I land.

In other news, my arm is still purple but lslightly less so. And my freak out level is at about a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 at moderately freaked out. I hope I know what the hell I'm doing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?