.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 25, 2005

 

First Chinese Course

Had the first 2.5 hour chinese lesson taught by the very nice Wang Fang. However, we did about 3 years worth of mandarin in that time. And like all languages the beginning is the hardest and most confusing. Then throw in the fact that we also have to learn the characters and this is the biggest challenge I've had in a while. Its surprising how tiring it is to speak and try and remember all this, feel like I need a nap. For most of my classmates this will be at least their 3rd language so there I'm also at a disadvantage. And met all of my pre-course classmates as well as a couple of the Chinese students taking the advanced English pre-course. Yeah, I have to remember like 30 names now, too. Tomorrow, class at 9am. This is not going to be easy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?