.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

I Won!

I went to O'Malley's Irish Pub tonight to go watch the F1 race from Istanbul, Turkey. Nice place, outside, decent TV, and bunch of people interested in the race. Something I would never find in the US. Also, no longer to I have to get up at 7am to watch the race, but I can have a beer and dinner, instead. Anyway, an Australian guy next to me left about halfway through since his man Mark Webber was having a disasterous race, again. He gave me his raffle ticket and off he went. You can probably see where this is going. In the end, I went home with a 1:6 scale Foster's brand remote control F1 car! Its huge. I now have an excuse to get a bigger apartment.

Comments:
Where's the pic of the remote controlled car???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?