.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

The Top 15 Chinese Translations of English Movie Titles

15. "Pretty Woman" - "I Will Marry a Prostitute to Save Money"

14. "Face/Off" - "Who Is Face Belonging To? I Kill You Again,
Harder!"

13. "Leaving Las Vegas" - "I'm Drunk And You're a Prostitute"

12. "Interview With The Vampire" - "So, You Are a Lawyer?"

11. "The Piano" - "Ungrateful Adulteress! I Chop Off Your
Finger!"

10. "My Best Friend's Wedding" - "Help! My Pretend Boyfriend
Is Gay!"

9. "George of the Jungle" - "Big Dumb Monkey-Man Keeps
Whacking Tree With Genitals"

8. "Scent of a Woman" - "Great Buddha! I Can Smell You From
Afar! Take a Bath, Will You?!"

7. "Love, Valour, Compassion!" - "I Am That Guy From Seinfeld
So It's Acceptable for Straight People to Enjoy This Gay
Movie"

6. "Babe" - "The Happy Dumpling-to-be Who Talks And Solves
Agricultural Problems"

5. "Twister" - "Run! Ruuunnnn! Cloudzillaaaaa!"

4. "Field of Dreams" - "Imaginary Dead Baseball Players Live
in My Cornfield"

3. "Barb Wire" - "Delicate Orbs of Womanhood Bigger Than Your
Head Can Hurt You"

2. "Batman & Robin" - "Come to My Cave and Wear This Rubber
Codpiece, Cute Boy"

1. "The Crying Game" - "Oh No! My Girlfriend Has a Penis!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?